- Primary, Secondary, Investment Properties
- Cash-Out Equity
Florida HARP Mortgage Refinance
- Current Loan Must Be: Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae
- Loan Closed on or before May 31st, 2009
Florida VA IRR Interest Rate Reduction Loan
Florida (IRR) Interest Rate Reduction VA Mortgage Advantages
- No Appraisal Needed
- No Income Documentation Needed
- No COE is Required
- Low Rates
- Reduced Funding Fee – Can be Financed
- Primary and Investment Properties OK
Florida FHA Streamline
- Must be FHA to FHA
- Must be Current on Existing Mortgage
- No Late Payments on Mortgage Last 12 Months
- Payment Must Reduce on Fixed Rates
- ARM to Fixed Payment Increase Allowed
- No Appraisal Required
Florida Mortgage Refinance – Why 1st Florida Mortgage Lenders?
Refinancing your current home loan with 1st Florida Mortgage can lower your monthly payment, help you stretch your budget, pay off existing debts, or just put a lump sum of cash into your hands. The money is yours to use any way you like — when you refinance, you can borrow additional cash to plan a dream vacation, upgrade your home, or just keep a cash reserve on hand as a financial buffer against emergencies.
Is it worth your time to refinance your home? Contact us today to visit with a mortgage refinance specialist to evaluate your home mortgage and discuss all available options. In addition to standard fixed rate refinance mortgages, we also offer loans designed to help you achieve specific financial goals including adjustable rate mortgages and reverse mortgages.