Florida Mortgage Refinance – Refinance Today and Save!
Take advantage of historically low rates and refinance today and save. Refinancing your current Florida home can lower your monthly payment, help you stretch your budget, pay off existing debts, or just put a lump sum of cash into your hands. The money is yours to use any way you like — when you refinance with 1st Florida Mortgage, you can borrow additional cash to plan a dream vacation, upgrade your home, or just keep a cash reserve on hand as a financial buffer against emergencies.
2 major types of mortgage refinance:
1. Rate-and-term refinancing to save money. Typically, you refinance your remaining balance for a lower interest rate and a loan term you can afford. (The loan term is the number of years it will take to repay the loan.)
2. Cash-out refinancing, in which you take out a new mortgage for more than what you owe. You take the difference in cash or you use it to pay off existing debt.
SHOULD YOU REFINANCE? Is it worth your time to refinance your home and how much will you save? How long will you have to live in your home after refinancing to pay off the cost of refinancing? Let one of our friendly refinance experts help review your current mortgage and specific case and we can help determine if refinancing is right for you. In addition to standard fixed rate Florida refinance mortgages, we also offer loans designed to help you achieve specific financial goals including adjustable rate mortgages and reverse mortgages.
- Primary, Secondary, Investment Properties
- Cash-Out Equity
Florida HARP Mortgage Refinance
- Current Loan Must Be: Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae
- Loan Closed on or before 5/31/09
VA IRR Interest Refinance
Florida (IRR) Interest Rate Reduction VA Mortgage Advantages
- No Appraisal Needed
- No Income Documentation Needed
- No COE is Required
- Low Rates
- Reduced Funding Fee
- Primary and Investment Properties OK
FHA Streamline Refinance
Florida FHA Streamline
- Must be FHA to FHA
- Must be Current on Existing Mortgage
- No Late Payments on Mortgage Last 12 Months
- Payment Must Reduce on Fixed Rates
- No Appraisal Required
Why Refinance with 1st Florida Mortgage?
- In-House Underwriting
- Local Florida Mortgage Lender
- Streamline Process, Fast Closings & Funding
- Transparent lending & 28 Day Closings!
- Multiple refinance options