USDA Home Lones
Rural Properties – 100% Financing
USDA Home Loans in Florida
USDA Loans in Florida – Looking to purchase a new home with no down payment? Curious to find out more about how Florida USDA home loans work? USDA guaranteed mortgage loans in Florida give people the ability to buy homes with no down payment and are easier to qualify for or allow lower credit borrowers to qualify. USDA home loans also come with better interest rates – since the Department of Agriculture guarantees your loan against default.
How USDA Loans work? This program assists approved lenders in providing low- and moderate-income households the opportunity to own adequate, modest, decent, safe and sanitary dwellings as their primary residence in eligible rural areas. Eligible applicants may build, rehabilitate, improve or relocate a dwelling in an eligible rural area. The program provides a 90% loan note guarantee to approved lenders in order to reduce the risk of extending 100% loans to eligible rural home buyers.
Why may apply for Florida USDA home loans?
- Meet income-eligibility
- Agree to personally occupy the dwelling as their primary residence
- Be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. non-citizen national or Qualified Alien
- Have the legal capacity to incur the loan obligation
- Have not been suspended or debarred from participation in federal programs
- Demonstrate the willingness to meet credit obligations in a timely manner
- Purchase a property that meets all program criteria
As a direct USDA mortgage lender in Florida, 1st Florida Mortgage company offers the lowest USDA mortgage rates in Florida and most competitive closing costs. Our team of mortgage experts are specialist in new home purchases and originating USDA home loans.today at (407) 392-4031.
USDA Home Loans – Pre Qualify
Our Mortgage Loan Process
Why 1st Florida Mortgage USDA Loans
- Direct Mortgage Lender- Low Rates & Fees
- Streamline Process, Fast Closings & Funding
- Same Day Pre-Qualifications
- 28 Day Closings!
Quick Rate Quote